What I Do
I provide quality website and graphic design services for business, non-profit, social, and personal use.
What Are Your Needs?
I think of your needs first, and exactly what you want to accomplish upon those needs.
Together we can come up with the perfect package to get your presence online and even in print, most of my graphic designs can be used for print also.
I have been designing websites, graphics, and flash animation since 2004, locally in Central Florida, the USA, and even internationally. Whether you are in need of website, graphic, or multimedia design services, I make quality designs affordable.
Just Getting Started?
If you are a small business owner, professional, non-profit organization just starting out and want your presence to be known, you should start out small. Start with the basics, a functional website, fliers, and a logo. You can run with the pros without the hefty price tag, and as your business grows you can invest more into your advertising.
What Is In The Cost Of Building And Maintaining A Successful Website?
A typical website is not just a one time price. There are several factors involved in preparing, building, and maintaining a website. A simple site could average as little as $1250, or as much as $20,000 or more for a full feature website. All of these fees are estimates, and especially on the low end as web design prices fluctuate all the time. The cost may be more or less depending on the size and scope of the design you are in search of. And do not expect someone who charges $200 for a website to give quality work, it takes a great amount of detail, and man hours to structure one page exactly as the client envisions.
- Domains– Fees vary for a domain whether you choose to purchase one for a year or five. The typical fee for a domain is around $15 per year.
- Website Hosting– The cost of hosting the website varies, based on whether or not you want to pay monthly or yearly. Typical costs for a simple, functional website is around $10 per month, that averages to $120 a year.
- The Design of The Website – The cost of designing the website varies, based on the number of pages and the type of pages. Professional designers can charge anywhere from $1,000 to $6,000 just for a WordPress site containing five pages, it gets even more costly if custom graphics are needed.
- Graphics – Most websites require custom graphics like headers, logos, made just for the company/cause. Designers can charge anywhere from $500 to $1000 for one small 200 x 200 image.
- Blogs – The typical cost for a WordPress blog is around $200 – $400 to install, set up, and run.
- Multimedia – The cost for multimedia varies, the typical cost to add YouTube video ranges from $250 to $2000 to create and embed into the site.
- Search Engine Optimization – In order for the website to be found when searched online SEO must be done. SEO services can cost anywhere from $500 to $1500 per year, plus the cost of service fees.
- Website Maintenance – Once your website is up and running, it must be maintained to keep the visitors coming back. Maintenance is on a monthly basis can cost anywhere from $50 to $150 a hour.
Click Any Image Below To Learn More About My Services
Domains & Web Hosting